I stumbled upon a website that allows you to blend any colors evenly no matter how opposite on the spectrum they are.
sharing the knowledge
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
Conversationparade inspired me and I couldn’t resist
I wish I had time to actually draw it out on the computer but school has been hell…
My boyfriend got me this for valentine’s day
!! Woah guys! Pixelovely’s new tools are finally out, one for hands & feet, and one for faces!
There’s now 429 photos of hands & feet, and 314 photos of faces. Dang!!
This is super cool news and I certainly can’t wait to start using them haha
This is the first time I’ve seen this, but whoa! What a great resource for people who are learning on their own. I’m gonna have to try it out — I definitely need practice with gesture drawings.
THANK EVERY GOD
Sometimes when I’m on the train I like to look at the footwear around me and sing to myself ‘poor unfortunate soles’ bc damn there are a lotta ugly shoes in Chicago
i just noticed this!!!
thank you so much you guys!!
I honestly never expected ANY followers save a few friends for my little art blog~
Since I’m playing tales of the abyss again I doodled the mini scene between Luke and Mieu where Mieu writes in Luke’s diary~ I haven’t drawn in a long time so I am not as good as I once was OTL